Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scrapbooking Weekend Jan 09

You know your a scrapaholic when:
  • You spend way more money on scrapbooking papers/stamps/tools/etc. than clothes.
  • You are a Close To My Heart consultant just for the discount!
  • You take weekend get-aways to feed your habit.
  • On your weekend get-away, three women's stuff fills up an entire mini-van to the top!
  • You can't wait to scrap some more!
Yep, it's official, I'm addicted! I just got back from a super fun weekend of scrapbooking with 17 other great ladies who have the same addiction. We had a blast! It's the longest I've been away for such a trip, and I missed my boys, but I got so much done and had a great time doing it. I can't wait for the big weekend again next year.

Below is a slide show of what I got done. (I honestly expected to get a little more done, but being pregnant slowed me down a little. I had to take brakes and get up and walk around more than usual, but I'm still definitely proud of what I got done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment