Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NYC!

I so don't love this picture of me... seven months pregnant will do that to a person! But seriously, this was just ONE wall of ONE fabric shop in the garment district. So much beautiful fabric in one place...so little time!
My trip to NYC was for a fun ladies weekend with a group of my girlfriends. We spent most of the time site-seeing and doing the touristy thing, but I was able to talk a few of them into accompanying me to the garment district to fuel my passion! Thanks girls.

FYI - if you've ever thought of seeing The Lion King on Broadway...DO IT. Seriously, it was UNBELIEVABLE. I didn't think it would have been my first choice of shows to see, but my friend got all the tickets and told us to trust her. HOLY SMOKES, I was NOT DISAPPOINTED. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment