Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it really that time of year?

A few years back I made and sold stockings to earn a little Christmas $. It's been a while since I've made any, but one of my dear friends had another baby and needed another stocking for their new addition. I'll be honest, I dragged my feet a bit. All the appliqueing gets a little tiresome. But, I got it done, and I'm happy with the result!

This is my interpretation of an old Nancy Halverson pattern...

Whew! I'm glad that I could check that project off my list. I still have a TON to do before Christmas...
*Purse for a BFF -
*Car Seat Blanket for a baby almost here
* 2 purses for Scott's nieces
*Advent calendar for a sibling
*2 little girl skirts for my nieces
*A quilt top to quilt for my mom
*re-build our inventory for upcoming craft shows...

Wish me luck. I'm sure I'll come up with more, these are just the items that kept me up thinking about them last night. ;)

1 comment:

  1. That stocking turned out super cute! I'm sure Shalene will love it!!! I need to get cracking with all my christmas sewing too! I've got some stockings to make as well. Let the countdown begin!!!

    ReplyDelete