Friday, January 7, 2011

Thank you cards

It's shocking, I know! While it seems that my only love is sewing, I actually really enjoy paper crafting as well. It has taken a back seat for quite a few months because I have been busy with sewing projects. This morning I busted out a few stamps, fired up my Cricut, and got to work!
Okay, so there is nothing grand about the cards. (I made 6) I really just needed something to send to Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles thanking them for Christmas gifts, these are sufficient. I had a glorified idea in my head as to what they were going to look like, and this wasn't exactly it... But oh well! It was fun to use a few of my paper crafting skilz. Maybe I'll actually get the bug to do a little scrapbooking this year!

Oh, and you can't tell in the photo, but the word 'snow' is cut out of glitter paper. It's probably my favorite part of the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment