Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A little love

So, I realize I am over a week late on this post, but time has gotten away from me lately! Last week was CRAZY! My oldest son came home from school on Monday with a 102 degree fever. Holy Smokes! I ended up taking him to the doctor on Tuesday, and he had Strep. Poor little guy. The same day K-man was good enough to go back to school, Little-C started coming down with something. Seriously, I had no idea a 20 month old could loose so much bodily fluids out of such a small little body. The silver lining is that my mom (aka - my BFF) was visiting from Utah, which is always great. Unfortunately for her we didn't get to do too much 'fun stuff' since we were nursing sick kids all week, but I LOVED having her here to help and be quarantined with me.

Anywho, this was my only Valentines project this year. A much smaller version of this quilt I made a few years ago. I figure it can be a little wall hanging or a small table centerpiece quilt/runner kind of thing. It has made its home at a dear friend's house, so hopefully she can find a use for it!
Here's to hoping we can stay healthy and I can do some fun crafting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment