Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life..thankfully!

You know when 'life happens'? That's where I've been for the past few weeks. I made a very last minute trip out to Utah for a week to spend time sitting in the hospital with my big brother. And many various other stuff. Just life! Although I am happy to report that my brother is out of the hospital and on the road to recovery...whew!

Amid all the craziness, I've still found a little bit of time to create!Just in time for Easter, I drew up this little critter. I think using the fuzzy yellow material is what makes the shirt. (That, and the cute little bow on the chick's head!) Maybe this can help you come up with an idea for a fun Easter top for your little angel! (Or if you'd like to just skip the headache, you can pick one up here!)

Happy Spring! We are in full bloom here in Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment