Sunday, April 4, 2010

I've been busy

Happy Easter! I've been busy doing all kinds of crazy things this week. A little sewing, a fun photo shoot for the business, a super quick visit from my mom and older brother, a day in Williamsburg, VA., and a crazy day trip into Washington D.C. for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Whew!

As far as sewing goes, I've been working on a bunch of little aprons for our shop. We are having BIG SALE over there tomorrow on aprons, so we're trying to stock the shop!
Just a little example of what's over there...

On the agenda for this week:
-a few more aprons
-finishing up my selvage quilt top
-making a buttercup purse for a friend
-enjoy the beautiful spring weather with my boys
-start my personal 'The Biggest Looser' adventure - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment