Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grandpa's birthday gift

So this is a pretty random gift, but my son is going to give this to my dad, a.k.a Grandpa Milt, a.k.a. Golf Coach for his birthday.
I made myself a sassy little golf towel a while ago and am loving it. I think the personalized idea is a lot of fun. My dad helped Kyle with some things this summer and called him his golf coach. I thought he would get a kick out of his new golf towel.

The letters are appliqued and then blanket stitched. I added a fancy grommet to make it feel a little more polished than just a simple button hole, and picked up the little caribbeaner from a local mountain sports store.


Like I said, it's a pretty random gift, buy my dad is the kind of guy that is impossible to buy for. If nothing else, he'll get a chuckle out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment