Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Vacation project!

Hey! It's been a little while since I've checked in. Not because I haven't thought about it often, but because I've been on vacation...like all summer! I'm not home quite yet, but will be in just a few days.

I don't know about any of you, but I have a hard time going anywhere for any length of time without taking a project to work on. I came across this "Yoyo along" and knew it would be the perfect 'take a long' portable project for the next few months.I've made what feels like a ton of these little babies over the past month! It's a great scrap buster project. The crazy thing is that I'm like just over a tenth of the way to 1000 yoyo's. This is one of those projects that I see as a marathon, rather than a sprint! It may take a year to get all the yoyo's sewn, but who cares! I'm just loving the process.If you've never made a yoyo, they are so cute and fun to make. Go get yourself one of the handydandy yoyo makers and give it a go! This will be a great fall-time project too, very portable to take along to all those little league soccer practices and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment