Friday, February 26, 2010

another new project...

It's not like I don't have at least 57 other things going on, but hey, why not start one more?

One of my really good friends bought this apron in Spain like four years ago.As you can see, it has been well loved. The picture of it hanging on the door does not do it justice AT ALL. (It is super cute on.) Anywho, I've had my eye on it for a few years wanting to make something similar for myself. (I mean really, can a girl have too many aprons? I think not!) I just recently found some material that I think will be perfect. It is a light aqua with white dots, and I'm going to trim it in red. Hopefully by Monday I'll have the finished product to share!

Thanks Mel for giving up your apron for a few days so that I could get a closer look!

1 comment:

  1. I love that apron! I've been wanting to copy it too! I can't wait to see how yours turns out...aqua with red trim sounds AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete