Tuesday, February 16, 2010

women's weekend getaway

I made it home from my great vacation in Utah just days before heading off to Virginia Beach with a group of eleven other women for President's Day Weekend.

Although I missed my hubby a bit, spending Valentines Day in/on Virginia Beach was fabulous!Thanks Scott, for being an AWESOME husband and dad. Spending the weekend away with girlfriends was the best Valentines gift you've ever given me.

While in my heart I would have loved to sew the whole weekend, I used this weekend instead to scrapbook. (Which is of course another one of my passions...I seem to have a few of those. Passions that is!) I got a TON of pages done. I am super proud of myself. I haven't taken pictures yet, but I'll post a little slide show when I get the chance. Below is a picture of the inside of the beach house we rented. The space was PERFECT for a crafting weekend. We were able to set up a ton of tables so that everybody could spread out and work their little hearts out.
Thanks ladies for the awesome food, hilarious conversation, and good company. I already can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment