Monday, May 17, 2010

Old Town Warrenton Spring Festival

Whew! It's been a long couple of weeks preparing for the the Warrenton Spring Festival. Now it has come and gone, and was worth every bit of the hard work and preparation!

Here's a glance at our tent...We filled the little front table with delicious looking headbands and clips...All of our boutique baby and child clothing, as well as the 'Just Like Mommy Aprons' were hanging up for easy viewing.We had a tower filled with carseat blankets and nursing covers...The table of headbands was a new addition, and a BIG success!
We created a 'wall' of hair clips -And there was one more tower with tie onesies and tie t-shirts, along with all the tutu's.

And last, but certainly not least - a picture of Lynette and I in our tent.I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and talented business partner. She's one of my best friends, which makes it even better! Thanks for such a fun day Lynette, I can't wait for the next big show! (Okay, I'm actually glad we have a little break, I'm ready to do some projects around my house that took a backseat the past few weeks :)

We had a blast meeting lots of new people and so appreciated our friends stopping by to say 'Hi!'

Now I'm on to new summer projects! Keep your eyes out for some fun new things!

2 comments: