Friday, August 27, 2010

Carseat Tent

So, if you live in the West (specifically Utah or Idaho) you can't make a trip out to the store without seeing one of these, but here in the East, it's still a novel idea!I had to fly by the seat of my pants and make up my own pattern...but now seeing it on the car seat, I'd say it was a success! I imagine one of these would be Super nice to have. (I didn't have one when my babe was still small enough to fit in a infant carseat, but I can guess!) More than anything, it will be great for shielding baby from unwanted weather elements, and all those sweet meaning people at church who want to touch and love on your baby. ;)I made this one of a good friend of mine who just had baby boy #3! She's excited to give it a test run.

If anyone is interested in a tutorial, I'd be happy to make one, but I'm guessing most of you have already made one yourself and this is old news! Let me know one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment