Friday, December 3, 2010

Place Mats

My good friend and neighbor asked me to make her a set of personalized place mats. She had a few simple requests, like brown for the main color, and the names in a color based on gender, but other than that she gave me artistic license! Here's what I came up with...There was six to do, and they actually took a little longer than I expected. Although, since I was being paid to make them (well, actually trading) I wanted them to look as professional as humanly possible.They are backed with fun prints, so just in case they don't want the name side up (or if it's just a little dirty ;) they can flip them over and still have a nice looking place mat. I used home decor material for the mats.This makes me excited to make some mats for my family now!

No comments:

Post a Comment