Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eeeek....Yuck.... Double Yuck

Seeing this definitely ruined my day, and completely killed any creative thoughts I might have had for the day...Yes, this is MY GARAGE DOOR, and yes it was ALIVE. I'm still sick to my stomach thinking about it. I'll spare you the details, and I'm sorry if this just ruined your day, but on the brighter side...it didn't happen to you, so you can smile about that!

I'm heading off tomorrow morning for the weekend, so we'll see y'all on Monday!

I have a fun little tutorial planned for next week, so check back!

3 comments:

  1. No way...that is awesome!!! Well, only awesome b/c it's not my garage door! You're leaving tomorrow for NY? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have even taken that picture unless i had uber zoom from across the street, not a fan of snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, believe you me, I was no where near the snake...it was zoomed in as far as possible!

    ReplyDelete