Saturday, September 4, 2010

Golf Towel

Here's a little nugget about me that you probably didn't know...I like to golf!

As if I didn't already have a few hundred other things on my plate right now, I decided this summer that I really like golfing. (Translate - I LIKE golfing, I am a golfer, I am not good at golfing!) Growing up, my parents and brothers played golf, but I never got the itch to play. I am married to a wonderful man who loves golfing (and actually is pretty decent!), and I have a five year old who is enamored with the sport. I guess it was inevitable that golfing would become a part in my life too. I must admit, now that I've given it a chance, (loosing some weight has definitely made it more enjoyable too) I'm HOOKED!

So, when one is a crafter and finds herself in need of a golf towel, one can not just buy a regular old golf towel, one must make a personalized golf towel!Half a hand towel, some scrap fabric, a little wonder under, and a few minutes at the sewing machine and...voila!
I made it just for fun for me to enjoy, you know, a little piece of my personality out on the course, but I actually think my mom and sister-in-laws might be getting something like it as part of their Christmas gifts. I won't subject my husband to something so 'cutsey', but my 5 year old, Kyle would probably get a kick out of a towel for his golf bag that has his name on it too. Oh the possibilities!
(K-man getting ready to head out golfing with dad.)

Do you want one for yourself or someone you love? Feel free to contact me, I'm sure we can figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment