Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hanging towel

I wish that I could claim this idea, but like most things out here in blogger land, I got the idea from somebody else. (Who I'm sure got the idea from somebody else, who got it from somebody else, and on and on...) No matter, I love it!I just made this for my kitchen. (It totally reminds me of those old ones that your grandma made with a crochet top. You know the ones I'm talking about, right? These are just such a fun more updated version!)

If you have a four year old boy(...or 44 year old boy for that matter) you probably know from experience that towels do not stay on towel bars. I think it is physically impossible for my son to not pull a towel off the bar when walking by or using it to dry his hands. I LOVE this hanging towel that can't just be pulled off. I'm not nagging at my son nearly as much...bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment