Sunday, March 21, 2010

if it's not one thing...it's another!

I've been MIA for a few days...or so it seems.

It was one of those weeks that I just couldn't seem to get everything to fall into place. (You know that kind of week, right?) I'm not really complaining, it just is what it is!

I've actually been working on a handful of different projects, and even finished one! (Because even just finishing one project is something to celebrate, right?!) But...no pictures, at least not yet.

My hubby and oldest son are off to Arizona this weekend for their annual father/son trip. (They are watching a bunch of baseball spring training games.) They obviously took the good camera with them. The only problem is that I forgot to get the pictures off the SD card before they headed off. Then I had the bright idea to find our old digital camera to snap a few photos. Only to find that my laptop will not read the memory card from the old camera, and I can't seem to find a USB cable for the life of me. Argh.

On the bright side, in the next few days (once I can either get my grimy little hands on a USB cable or when the boys get home) I'll have some fun stuff to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment