Monday, March 8, 2010

selvage quilt update...

So when I started this quilt I knew that it was going to be a long term project. Something to sit down and do when I didn't have the bug to do something else. I am loving the process. Below are the blocks I have done so far...34 down and only 14 to go! I could stop with only two more, but I want a bit of a larger quilt. I don't know what it is about playing with a big stash of selvages that makes me happy. I can't wait to have it all finished.

My next dilemma is going to be figuring out how I want to quilt it. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I have a question on this block...is there a pattern for this somewhere, or did you come up with it on our own. I really love how this looks!! Great quilt this is going to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen zingers quilted with an all over panto AND with custom feather work. Check out Carla Barret's blog for the feathered version!

    ReplyDelete