Wednesday, January 20, 2010

getting ready to head out!

Whew! Getting ready to go out of town is a lot of work. My hubby is out of town this week for work, so I'm flyin' solo trying to get all the laundry, cleaning, and packing done for me and my two kiddos. We are heading out before the crack of dawn tomorrow morning for two weeks in Utah, HOORAY! I am attempting my first flight with two kids (one of which should be my 'big helper' but is now lugging around a huge cast on his arm) and no hubby. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

To make it just a bit more difficult, just four days after we get home I get to head off for a women's only scrapbook weekend with a bunch of my friends to a beach house in Virginia Beach. I am OH SO EXCITED for the upcoming scrapping-kiddo-free weekend, but I'm trying to get prepared for that too. A lot of preparation goes into getting ready for this kind of thing. I can't just take my whole scrapbook room, so I'm really trying to figure out just exactly what layouts I'm going to work on and what I'll need to make those beautiful!! The next few weeks are going to be a ton of fun, but I definitely have a lot to get done before the fun starts!

I'll quit rambling, I've already gone on too long. My posts might be a little spotty for the next few weeks, but I'll be back refreshed and more ready than ever before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment