Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shop #2

So, I've only made it to my second shop. Happens to also be one of my favorites! I mean seriously, the picture doesn't do it justice, this shop is awesome! They have a TON of quilts hanging on the walls & roof and examples of purses, skirts, table runners, etc. Their displays change constantly, and they carry the most adorable lines of fabric from all the top designers.

My shopping companions (the two cuties in the picture) are my sister-in-law Teresa, and my niece (her beautiful daughter) Mariah. We had a good time browsing. I bought a few fat quarters and will probably go back to pick up another pattern or two before leaving Utah. If you live in the Salt Lake valley and have never been here, GO! You won't be disappointed. If you are coming to Utah for a visit, it is worth the trip to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment